Stammering helpline, webchat & email support.
Helpline & webchat open weekdays 10am-12pm, 6pm-8pm.
Call free on 0808 802 0002
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It may take up to 3 days to respond.
Looking for answers now?
We're here for you
We're here to help. To answer your questions, listen and help you find information. You can chat with us online or over the phone to:
- talk about what's on your mind
- find out about therapy & courses
- get support for you and your child
- practise talking more, or practise a technique
- talk through a job interview
- gain confidence on the phone
- talk about worries at work, school, college or uni.
We're here if you just want to talk to someone who knows about stammering.
If you block at the start of the phone call, don't hang up. Take as long as you need. We get what it's like to stammer. Our services are staffed by trained volunteers who either stammer, have a relative who stammers, or have worked in the field.
Our helpline and webchat are confidential, free and anonymous.