Fundraising is a brilliant way to support STAMMA.
Whatever you enjoy doing, or always fancied trying, transform it into a memorable event and help generate much-needed funds for our work.
Email email@example.com for any additional help as we really enjoy supporting your fundraising. And a big thank you for being here and supporting STAMMA!
- Bake sale
- Coffee morning
- Cocktail evening
- Afternoon tea/tea party
- Dry Month (no alcohol/sugar)
- Challenge events, like a skydive, a bungee jump, or a sponsored cycle, swim, row, walk, trek or run. See Challenge Events for more details.
- A Santa Dash
- Football/golf/cricket/basketball tournament
- Beard or head shave.
- Games night
- Pub quiz/university challenge
- Open garden day
- Open mic night
- Office collection day
- Fancy dress/dress down day
- Summer fair
- Nomination challenge…sponge a boss/teacher!
- Non-uniform day.
Good for the Planet (ish)
- Arty crafty, making and selling knitting/crochet/pottery/cards
- Shopping online through Easy Fundraising and Give As You Live
- Recycling For Good Causes (download the freepost label below).
- Matched/Payroll Giving. Many employers allow individuals to give a proportion of their wage to their chosen charity (some even match it). Talk to your manager or HR team about how you can give to STAMMA.
You can also raise funds by asking family and friends to donate to STAMMA instead of receiving birthday/anniversary presents, called 'Gifts in Celebration'. Or you could 'Give in Memory' of a loved one. For details of both of these options, see our Donate Now page.
Let us know what you fancy doing and we'll do our best to support you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Raising funds and awareness of stammering has an impact on so many people's lives. It's also an ongoing form of therapy for me.
STAMMA, the British Stammering Association, is registered with Fundraising Regulator.