Get clued up about stammering — download or order our information leaflets and share them with family, friends, teachers, colleagues, employers, etc.
Each leaflet explains what we know about stammering and gives handy tips as well as links to courses, therapy providers and support organisations and websites.
We have five leaflets to choose from. Download them by clicking below:
- Stammering in pre-school children (for parents) (pdf)
- Stammering in school-aged children (for children, parents, family members and teachers) (pdf)
- Stammering in teenagers (pdf)
- Stammering in adults (pdf)
- Information for teachers (pdf)
Or you can order physical copies of our leaflets. Just fill out the form below and we'll post them to you. Please note that we can only take orders from within the UK.
Sending out information for free is our aim but it does cost us — every 50 leaflets ordered costs us £5. If you could help, even if it's just to cover the cost of the stamp, that would allow us to send out more information to support more people. Please consider making a donation.