Conference in Sydney, Australia, featuring keynote speakers, workshops and a cocktail party and gala dinner.
Date: 20th – 22nd September 2019
Venue: Sydney, Australia
Organisers of the event say, ‘Come along and have a great time in one of the world’s great cities, whilst listening to some of the most notable speakers on the planet, on the topic of stuttering. A cocktail party will be held on the Friday night and a gala dinner on the Saturday night.'
Academic speakers include:
- Prof. Ann Packman (ASRC – UTS)
- Prof. Ashley Craig (USYD)
- Prof. Ross Menzies (ASRC – UTS)
- Prof. Janet Beilby (Curtin Uni)
- Prof. Paul Sowman (Macq. Uni)
- Assoc. Prof. Sally Hewat (Newcastle Uni)
- Dr. Susan Block (LaTrobe Uni)
- Dr. Michelle Donaghy (ACU).
Early bird ticket rates are available until 31st August.
To book your place, and for more information, visit ASEA's website.