An online group for women who stammer.
Meetings are held online via Zoom at between 7:30 and 8:30pm:
- the third Monday of every month, and
- the first Wednesday of every month.
Email Christine at email@example.com to confirm attendance or for more information.
Christine says, "This is a group for women who stammer only. We offer:
- A safe space for a diverse group of women to support each other.
- The opportunity to share your experiences of stammering, have a moan if you want or share a good experience.
- The chance to talk about issues you are worried about in relation to your speech, e.g. relationships, work environment or public speaking.
- The opportunity to practise any techniques you may wish.
'Female teens under 16 are welcome if accompanied by a female parent/carer. 16-17-year-olds can come to the meeting unaccompanied but please let us know when you contact us.
'It can be daunting to come to a new self-help group for the first time. If you have any worries or questions please email us at the address above and we will do our best to help."