Would you like to participate in a research project or study into stammering?
Below is a list of current academic studies that are looking for people to take part. Just click on the link for details.
(Note: these are external academic studies by universities and research groups that have asked us to promote them. They are not affiliated with BSA unless specifically stated. Each request has been assessed by our Research Panel.)
Current research projects
- Source of gender differences in attentional abilities of ADHD and stuttering participants, from students at University College London (open until late January 2020).
- The effect of stammers on voice recognition devices, from a student at the University of Winchester (open until March 2020).
- 'Benetalk' device study with the University of Reading, via email and video conferencing.
- Online stammering survey, from the Michigan State University, USA.
- Online survey about music and language habits of individuals who stammer, from McGill University, Canada.