Come and join us for the Yorkshire Dales Walk & Talk weekend.
Following the huge success of the first Stamma Striders Walk & Talk weekend in the Peak District, we have booked our next event.
Date: 27th-29th March 2020
Location: The Old School Bunkhouse, Chapel le Dale, Ingleton, LA6 3AR
Price: The full price is £65 but this is for a non-refundable deposit payment of £25.
The cost will include:
- 2 nights full board stay in shared bunkhouse style accommodation.
- Evening meal on Friday,
- Breakfast, packed lunch and evening meal on the Saturday
- Breakfast on Sunday
- Option to take part in either a challenging hill walk on one of the Yorkshire 3 peaks or a lower level easier walk in the area
- Social activities planned for evenings.
- Attendees are expected to help with food preparation and chores.
Note: Pillows are provided but attendees will need to bring their own sleeping bag/duvet and towels.
The Bunkhouse nestles in the middle of the Yorkshire 3 Peaks in Chapel Le Dale and is 2 miles away from Ribblehead train station, which is on the main line between Leeds and Carlisle.
The rooms will be same-sex bunk rooms.
How to book your place
To book a place, please click here to make a non-refundable deposit of £25. We will ask you for the remaining balance of £40 at a later date.
Full details of the bunkhouse can be found here.
If you have any questions, email Dean, Paul and Mandy at email@example.com