As well as donating online, here are more ways you can give:
- Send a cheque payable to 'STAMMA' to: STAMMA, 15 Old Ford Road, London E2 9PJ.
- Leave us a legacy in your will. Read our Legacy leaflet for more information and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consider doing a birthday fundraiser on social media sites for STAMMA. See Facebook's Fundraising page for instructions.
- Nominate STAMMA as your chosen charity when you use Amazon Smile. Smilematic, a free extension, will turn your Amazon purchases into donations.
- Do your online shopping through Easy Fundraising. It will make a £5 donation to STAMMA each time you refer someone to their site (more details here). Another one is Give As You Live.
- Some workplaces offer donation matching or schemes where employees can suggest charities that are important to them for a one-off donation. We'd be honoured if you put us forward.
- Recycle your broken and unwanted jewellery, watches or banknotes. Our friends at Recycling for Good Causes will take any earrings, necklaces, rings, watches or banknotes to raise money for STAMMA at no cost to you. Simply use your own envelope or jiffy bag (No bigger than A5 in size) and post free of charge by printing out this freepost label (jpeg) and attach to your envelope. *Please do not send coins or stamps to the freepost address as the postage costs will far outweigh your donation.
- Donate your stamps. Recycling for Good Causes also accept postage stamps. Simply cut or carefully rip the stamp from the used envelope (careful you don't damage the stamp); once you have a collection, pop them in an envelope making sure you have the correct postage to: British Stammering Association, PO Box 16992, Sutton Coldfield, B73 9YA. Recycling for Good Causes will arrange collections for larger quantities of stamps weighing over 10kg (about two buckets full of stamps). For more information, email email@example.com
If you ever need a Gift Aid Declaration, download the pdf below. If you have any difficulties or questions get in touch. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for thinking of us.