Kings Speakers (a Toastmasters group)
This is a Toastmasters public speaking group in London especially for people who stammer or have another speech impediment, or those with social anxiety.
Times and venue
Meetings are held every fortnight from 6:45pm to 9pm at Number 63 - Bed & Breakfast Hotel, 63 Bayswater Road, Bayswater, London W2 3PH.
Laura says, "By joining Kings Speakers you will:
- get the opportunity to improve your communication skills by presenting speeches, and take on speaking roles at meetings
- gain leadership skills by doing various roles
- participate in events at other clubs if you so wish
- receive a monthly magazine from Toastmasters International
- be able to take part in two speech contests each year.
As a guest, you do not have to say anything, pay anything, or do anything; you can simply turn up and watch. There is also no need to confirm your attendance as a guest; you are most welcome to just show up at one of our meetings."