With some reluctance the StammaFest Committee have decided to postpone StammaFest for a year, when we hope that people will feel more comfortable travelling and international borders will be open again.
We’re planning on holding StammaFest around the same time in August 2021. We hope that this will still be in Sheffield. If you’ve bought tickets contact Jacqueline at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a refund.
We are gutted to have to do this, but these are exceptional times.
Keep 21st-23rd August 2021 free though, as we’d like to fill it with StammaFest fun.