We are currently recruiting for the following roles. Click on the title below to read more.
Posted 22nd March 2021
We are searching for a born communicator and organiser. Someone who loves a good campaign and can deliver one. Strong on messaging, good with people, you think on your feet, a problem solver, strategic. The Great Conductor.
Hours: 4-5 days pw/permanent
Salary: circa £30,000
Location: Home-based/Flexible, with travel to STAMMA HQ in London and local groups across the UK.
We are recruiting for a Networks & Campaigns Lead to bring together local stammering groups and national networks. The successful post holder will establish an internal communication network, get groups and networks involved in campaigns and events, and ensure they have access to support and resources to help them thrive and change the world around them. You will also run the Trustee elections each year and support local groups in organising the biennial STAMMA conference.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of creating communications and content for a variety of audiences and channels.
- You'll be a great motivator, inspiring people to take action, helping plan and steer activities.
- Advocacy, either around stammering or another issue.
- Experience using social media as part of previous roles.
- An ability to be good at presenting information imaginatively.
- Experience tracking data and using this to plan, monitor and react.
- You will have used Salesforce and a CMS before, and be comfortable in the Microsoft environment, with Word and Excel.
- Great training, facilitation and coaching skills.
We are seeking a strategic individual, a born communicator and organiser. Someone who is strong on messaging, good with people, able to think on their feet and solve problems. The individual must have a can-do attitude and take ownership and responsibility for driving outcomes. Working together, from the ground up, we at STAMMA firmly believe we will create a better world for people who stammer.
This post has been made possible with support from the National Lottery Community Fund.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role and are excited about the mission, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV with a supporting statement to Katherine Anderson-Scott, Recruitment Consultant at Charisma Charity Recruitment: email her firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01962 813300 for more information.
Deadline for applications: Sunday 18th April 2021
Interviews: 1st stage interviews on 22nd/23rd April, with second stage interviews on 29th/30th April.
Posted 9th April 2021
We are looking for a part time web developer with front-end design experience to enhance our site. You will develop the functionality and design of the site; build, integrate and develop as needed; suggest site improvements; and maintain security, backups and compliance.
Hours: 1 day pw/permanent
Location: Home-based/flexible, with travel to STAMMA HQ in London and local groups across the UK.
We want a web generalist, someone with strong front-end coding, development and design skills as well as back-end CMS experience, ideally in Drupal. You will have several years' experience working as a freelancer or for a web agency.
Our current site was developed over a short period in 2019. We have an insight around how we'd like to see it developed and we want someone to help us achieve that.
Our website isn't a static wrap around to the organisation. It's a vital source of information and insight into a complex issue where the architecture around finding information and help is crucial. It's a library of inspiration and storytelling through articles and videos. It is where we anchor our campaigns and messages to the public and source activations for members. Our site needs to be responsive, to constantly adapt and inspire. So you need to be pretty good and darned ambitious.
Join us, work with the Web Editor and our small team.
The site is built using Drupal 8. You’ll need to understand all of the tools if you're appropriate to be considered for this role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintenance & Security
1. Ensure the STAMMA website is effectively hosted, maintained and backed up, and that the site is running to full functionality at all times.
2. Ensure the website adheres to all UK legislation and nationally recognised guidelines, including privacy policies and data protection.
3. Ensure the site is effectively firewalled and respond to any hosting or hacking problems should they arise.
4. Ensure the site is compatible with multiple platforms and browsers, and meets accessibility standards WCAG 2.0.
5. 'Own' the online brand for STAMMA, be responsible for ongoing design changes and user experience improvements.
6. Maintain and develop the site in consultation with the Web Editor and STAMMA team.
7. Develop and maintain a manual of how-to documents, passwords, software used so that knowledge of the site can be maintained by STAMMA internally.
8. Demonstrate good knowledge of emerging social media plugins, tools and technologies to ensure that we maintain and develop the most effective integration of social and communication networks on the site.
9. Work with the Web Editor on developing SEO.
10. Design and build microsites & additional landing pages to support STAMMA campaigns and initiatives.
Integration & Development
11. You will need to integrate and develop Salesforce facilities within the functionality of the STAMMA website to enable robust and accurate data capture across the different areas of the site.
12. We offer webchat support via the website and capture feedback, and would like to see a more seamless integration to position videos, downloads and embedded content, and connect with Zoom or similar.
Tracking & Analytics
13. Ensure that Google Analytics is fully integrated, and that all pages/content are fully trackable for analysis. Work with the Web Editor over Google Analytics data and Hotjar to analyse site usage, set and maintain goals, and improve user journeys.
Please submit your CV with a supporting statement to Scott Rimmer at Maverick Recruitment, and email it to email@example.com
Download the full job description and job specification below.